Shops can focus on this and change into “watch shops” with e.g. only one size per garment (already seen in Amsterdam and New York) which will make it possible
- to have more supply available to offer in one room,
- to deliver directly from a warehouse and / or by the supplier
- to decrease the number of staff in the store,
- to focus on the shopping experience and perception of the customer (customer loyalty),
- for clients to avoid dragging full shopping bags through the streets.
Ever since the integration of Google Goggles, scanning a QR or barcode is already possible with Google Now.